LayerCore Networks is dedicated to delivering reliable, durable and cost-effective new and refurbished industry-leading hardware solutions. Our Sales Team takes great pride in our hardware solutions and reputation and is dedicated to our customer’s satisfaction. We offer a standard warranty of 30 days on every product we sell. Our entire team looks forward to earning your business.
All system we sell must pass our strict refurbishment processes and procedures. This includes an extensive functional test to ensure our systems meet factory specifications and a thorough cleaning. Refurbished systems may have some minor cosmetic imperfections, but this will not affect the performance of the system.
Standard warranty period
Unless stated otherwise on your invoice, we provide a warranty of 30 days on all our products and starts on the date of purchase as indicated on your invoice.The warranty period will not be extended if we replace a warranted product or any part(s). LayerCore Networks reserves the right to change the availability of limited warranties at its discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive after this 30 day period.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the hardware products sold by LayerCore Networks.
Our 30 days of warranty will not cover:
– Failure or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, modification unsuitable physical and/or operating environment, incorrect maintenance by the customer or third party.
– Costs of de-installation, removal and return shipment of the product or parts.
– Failure due to events beyond LayerCore Networks control such as, but not limited to: fire, flood, earthquakes, freezes, theft, riots and power failure.
– The warranty will be voided in case of alteration or removel of serial and identification tags.
– Failure or damage caused during transport by a third party.
– Hardware covered by existing maintenance contracts.
– Expired manufacturer warranty.
– Purely cosmetic damages such as scratches and dents or related damage.
– LayerCore Networks does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free hardware.
The customer is responsible to ensure that the equipment purchased from LayerCore Networks is of EEA origin and deemed for sale within the EEA, serial number(s) can be provided in advance on customers request, LayerCore Networks shall not be liable to the customer regarding this subject, for any loss or claim against LayerCore Networks by the customer or their customer and/or the original equipment manufacturer.
The customer is responsible to ensure that the equipment purchased from LayerCore Networks is readily available for the original manufacturer maintenance agreements within the EEA, serial number(s) can be provided in advance on customers request, LayerCore Networks shall not be liable to the customer regarding this subject, for any loss, expired original manufacturer warranty, re-certification costs and/or fees or claim against LayerCore Networks by the customer or their customer and/or the original equipment manufacturer.